YWCA of Van Wert County
YWCA of Van Wert County provides a wide variety of services to the community, including:
• Serving the homeless women and children of our area through our Transitional Living Program.
• Serving the youth of area through the Summer Food Program and After-School Time Enrichment Program, which feeds area youth during the summer break and after school and provides positive recreation and mentoring.
• Offering affordable fitness programming in our facilities. The building also offers a gym, fitness center, fitness studio, sauna, and pool.
• Offering numerous travel opportunities.
• Offering youth recreation programs including swim lessons in state-of-the-art moveable floor pool.
• Providing meeting rooms for business and social gatherings.
• Celebration of the holidays through unique community gathering opportunities through its Festival of Trees events!