Mr. E's Driving School
Come join our team today!!! Mr. E's a locally owned company is looking to expand. We are hiring instructors. We are looking for individuals that can provide students with a fun, safe driving experience while teaching the importance of on road safety and traffic laws and regulations in order for them to take their driver’s license tests. Ability to be cheerful, patient, and remain calm in emergencies is a must. A positive person who does their job with enthusiasm and exhibits this to their students, family members of students, and management is a plus. We are seeking those with fun personalities and enjoy working with others who want to create a fun, yet professional atmosphere either in the classroom or in the car (BTW). Choose to do classroom, or BTW or both.
All training is provided by Mr. E’s Driving School, so no prior experience is required! A sign-on bonus is offered to those whom are already State Certified and hold a valid Instructor License or was previously licensed. This position is great for anyone wanting to work part-time with flexible hours, retirees, or anyone looking for a career change with a flexible schedule. Text us today @ 419-203-6727 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
• A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
• Demonstration of excellent verbal and written skills; proficiency on a computer is a plus but not required; and strong teamwork skills.
• Ability to be insured by company insurance for the use of company vehicles with a clean driving record: no more than four points, no DUI's/OVI's within the last five years, etc.
• Ability to pass a background and drug screening meeting Ohio Adm. Code 5101:3-45-11 for Disqualifying Offenses (a list of the disqualifying offenses can be provided if needed).
• Driving instructor should be knowledgeable about the mechanical and practical operation of vehicles and defensive driving techniques.
• Ability to be alert and have excellent reflexes to avoid possible accidents; hand-eye coordination and hearing are crucial.
• Possession of a Driver’s License for at least 5 years
• Physical ability to sit in vehicle for up to an eight-hour shift and physical ability to stand to teach three-hour class (if applicable).